Today. Tomorrow. Always.
Safety isn’t just one thing. It’s everything. To us, there’s nothing more important than the health and safety of those on and around our construction sites. Each Integrate employee is committed to jobsite safety and accident prevention, creating safe, injury-free environments for our construction professionals, subcontractors and clients.
When you partner with Integrate, you can rest assured that your project will be managed with thorough safety practices in place, reducing project delays and making sure everyone onsite goes home safely–today, tomorrow, always.
Our Safety Objectives:
- Prevent health and safety accidents and injuries for all personnel onsite.
- Maintain an Experience Modification Rate below 1.
- Conduct regular safety training and education for all construction professionals.
Integrate Safety Practices
- Day 1 safety orientation for all new employees, including temporary workers and subcontractors, to review all onsite and project-specific health and safety information before starting the job.
- Weekly toolbox talks focusing on a specific safety issue.
- Health and safety education requirements including OSHA 30-Hour Construction safety training.
- Regular safety audits.
- Detailed pre-construction meetings for all major trades.
- Pre-task safety meetings for high risk trade work such as utilities, elevated work, roofs, cranes and critical lifts.